Tuesday 6 March 2012

Halo 4 images

Expect to see quite a lot of these images flying around the ether now the first ViDoc  has been released. If, however, you have been absent and have you missed the First Look Video Documentary from 343 Industries watch the video now Click here, it kicks-ass!

Now onto some of the latest images...just a few simple ones to get you ready for what lays ahead.





I'm not too sure how much of this is official stuff, I'm not the judge of that, you can be if you want. But I came across this last image on my searches and well it was one that made me smile a bit and I'm sure will bring a smile to your face as well.

Enjoy



So there we have it until next time. Once more stuff comes in, tune back in here to get up to speed with the latest updates of any new art, news, ViDocs and other juicy tidbits of Halo 4 info that you know you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In your comments be try to be brief, enjoy presenting and considering any ideas related to the game. Respect everyone's opinions.